The 2014 Copa del Rey will be held in Malaga, February 6th-9th. The best eight teams will fight for the most popular trophy of the year.
The Spanish television channel La 1 TVE will broadcast live the first quarter-final on Thursday, 6 February at 19:00, and repeat schedule for the first match of the second leg quarterfinal on Friday, February 7, and for the first semifinal Saturday, February 8.
The station will broadcast the second day of meetings each quarter-finals and semi-finals, as both Thursday 6th Friday 7th and Saturday 8th at 21:30 h.
The final will be played on Sunday, February 9th at 18:00 h and will also be televised by La 1 TVE.
Tickets and packages are now on sale for the Kings Cup
Prices per area of the arena:
CATEGORY VIP – 450 405 Euros
CATEGORY I 370 335 Euros
CATEGORY II 290 265 Euros
CATEGORY III 240 220 Euros
CATEGORY IV 200 180 Euros
CATEGORY V 170 155 Euros
CATEGORY VI 120 110 Euros
The seating charts are below
2014 Copa del Rey Schedule
Quarterfinals – February 6-7th
Thursday, February 6th
- 19:00 pm. La 1 (TV) – FC Barcelona vs Iberostar Tenerife (A)
- 21:30 h. FORTA (TV) – Valencia Basket vs Laboral Kutxa (B)
Friday, February 7th
- 19:00 pm. La 1 (TV) – Real Madrid vs Herbalife Gran Canaria (C)
- 21:30 h. FORTA (TV) – Unicaja vs CAI Zaragoza (D)
Semifinals – Saturday February 8th
- 19:00 pm. La 1 (TV) – Winner A vs Winner B
- 21:30 h. FORTA (TV) – Winner C vs Winner D
Final – Sunday February 9th
- 18:00 pm. La 1 (TV) * – Winner A/Winner B vs Winner C/Winner D