COMMUNICATION AREA FEB
The accreditation request can be made through the form that appears in the following link, filling in all the required fields:
These must be accompanied by the full name, address, telephone and contact email, as well as the DNI of the journalist to be accredited together with a passport-size photograph. It will be mandatory to indicate the complete data of the media outlet they will represent and it will be necessary to specify if an editor, photographer or camera pass is required.
The end of term for the request of accreditations is fixed to the 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 31, 2022. Within 24 hours after the deadline, a communication will be sent via email informing the applicant about the status of the same.
If accepted, said email will include a PDF file with the accreditation that must be printed and carried at all times for access and mobility in the WiZink Center. The door enabled for access to the pavilion as well as the opening hours will be communicated to you within 24 hours prior to the start of the 2022 Princess of Asturias Cup.
Data of interest:
– The Movistar Estudiantes season press pass will not be valid during the celebration of the Copa Princesa de Asturias 2022, being necessary to accredit again to be able to access the match.
– The acceptance of accreditations, as well as the placement of the means in the pavilion will depend on the availability of space (limited) as well as the order in which applications are received. Due to the health crisis caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, there are restrictions on access and occupation of spaces set by local authorities and that must be respected at all times. It is recalled that the use of a mask will be mandatory inside the enclosure.
– Due to these restrictions, no media will be able to access the pitch during the celebration of the Princess of Asturias Cup. The photographers will be located at both ends of the track, respecting the safety distance between them at all times, while the editors, radios and televisions without rights will occupy the usual press gallery of the WiZink Center.
– The match will be broadcast live on LaLigaSports.tv. For this reason, only cameramen accredited by said means will be able to access the game track during the awards ceremony. LaLigaSports.tv will have absolute priority when interviewing the stars of the final at the end of the match. Once the awards ceremony is over, the protagonists will be available to the rest of the media depending on the indications of the press officers of both teams.
– At the end of the match there will be a press conference attended by the two coaches and the MVP of the Final. The presence of media in it will be subject to the health regulations in force on the day of the final dispute. In any case, at its conclusion both the audios and the videos of it will be provided.
– The request for interviews with coaches and players during the course of the Princess of Asturias Cup and its previous hours must be made through the press officer of each club.
– During the event and at its conclusion, the Spanish Basketball Federation will provide the media with graphic material of the match, including both photographs and images of the game and audio of the press conferences.