COMMUNICATION AREA FEB
The accreditation request can be made through the form that appears in the following link, filling in all the required fields:
These must be accompanied by the full name, address, telephone and contact email, as well as the DNI of the journalist to be accredited together with a passport-size photograph. It will be mandatory to indicate the complete data of the media outlet they will represent and it will be necessary to specify if an editor, photographer or camera pass is required.
The end of term for the request of accreditations is fixed to the 1:00 p.m. Tuesday March 22. Within 24 hours after the deadline, a communication will be sent via email informing the applicant about the status of the same.
If accepted, said email will include a PDF file with the accreditation that must be printed and carried at all times for access and mobility in the Pavelló Municipal Font de Sant Lluís. The door enabled for access to the pavilion, as well as its opening hours, will be communicated via email within 24 hours prior to the start of the Copa de SM La Reina LF Endesa 2022.
Data of interest:
– The Valencia Basket season press pass will not be valid during the Copa de SM La Reina LF Endesa 2022, being necessary to accredit again to be able to access the seven games.
– The acceptance of accreditations, as well as the placement of the means in the pavilion will depend on the availability of space (limited) as well as the order in which applications are received. Due to the health crisis caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, there are restrictions on access and occupation of spaces set by local authorities and that must be respected at all times.
– Once the requested accreditations are confirmed, a communication will be sent to the accredited professionals indicating the regulations in force at the time of being able to organize the work.
– The request for interviews with coaches and players during the course of the SM La Reina LF Endesa Cup must be made through the press officer of each club. These attentions will be carried out only by telephone or online connection and cannot be done in person. In the same way, there will be no media attention at the concentration Hotel.
– During the event and at its conclusion, the Spanish Basketball Federation will provide the media with graphic material for each match, including both photographs and images of the game.