Leadership at stake, red-hot playoffs, permanence with a narrow margin of error… There will be many open fronts this weekend in a LEB Gold League that will begin its second round of competition by activating the direct average factor.
FORECASTS: The pool of… Arnau Parrado (CB Prat)
REPORTAGE: Marc Peñarroya and the talent of an heir with his own history
REPORTAGE: Marc Gasol and the intimate enemies of those summer nights
TV: The whole day, on LaLigaSports.tv
FOLLOW-UP: Results – Calendar – Official page
Weekend of reunions with 16 teams coming into play throughout a day that will mark the premiere of the second round of competition. A path that will begin with a demanding battle on all fronts and, especially, in the noble zone where the first classified will once again be eligible for new triumphs with which to reinforce their condition. An objective that will begin on Friday night with five live matches and among which is that of Movistar Estudiantes, a complicated exit to the Barris Nord in Lleida where one of the most demanding teams in the competition awaits them, an ICG Força Lleida willing to send a wink to Covirán Granada.
Because a few hours later, the Nasrid team will jump onto the track trying to overcome the last defeat in their fiefdom against Cáceres P. Humanity. A match that will take Covirán Granada to receive UEMC Real Valladolid in a rocky duel in which whoever manages to have a better balance between lines will prevail. And a Unicaja Banco Oviedo will be very aware of what happens there, for which their mission will be on the Pumarín parquet where they will have to impose themselves on HLA Alicante if those from Natxo Lezkano want to stay on top. Of course, counting on the sensitive loss of Harald Frey who has left the Oviedo team in recent hours.
Although no less important, it will be the day for the teams from the lower zone and which face complicated exits such as that of Palmer Alma Mediterránea to the Autonomous City to face Melilla Sport Capital, that of CB Prat to the field of an EasyCharger Palencia in the that Marc Blanch will reunite with his former fans or that of a Juaristi ISB that will come to Fontajau to try out a Bàsquet Girona pending the evolution of Marc Gasol.
Nor should we lose sight of real great games like the one that will star in Riazor a needy Leyma Coruña receiving Cáceres P. Humanity or like the one that will face an Acunsa Gipuzkoa in Illumbe with no margin of error against a CB Almansa with Adanion willing to prolong his great streak of game.
LEB GOLD LEAGUE – MATCHDAY 18:
– Leyma Coruña vs. Cáceres P. Humanity (F – 8:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Melilla Sport Capital vs. Palmer AM Palma (F – 9:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– ICG Força Lleida vs. Movistar Estudiantes (F – 9:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– EasyCharger Palencia vs. CB Prat (F – 9:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Levitec Huesca La Magia vs TAU Castelló (F – 9:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Unicaja Banco Oviedo vs. HLA Alicante (S – 6:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Covirán Granada vs UEMC Real Valladolid (S – 8:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Acunsa Gipuzkoa vs CB Almansa with Afanion (Sun – 5:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Basketball Girona vs. Juaristi ISB | LaLigaSports.tv