PREVIOUS J.24: Well, Arenas Albacete, for the definitive step while the West intensifies its battle
Just 120 minutes from the end of the Regular League, the main contenders for the final leadership in each Conference will face this weekend a key day for their interests. In the East with Bueno Arenas Albacete assuming a direct duel against MI Arquitecto Benicarló that could be definitive towards the conquest of first place and, in the West, with Alega Cantabria looking for a key step against Aquimisa Carbajosa with which to save the pressure of a Hereda Ourense that will visit CB Marbella and a Tizona Burgos that will host EnerParking Navarra.
The LEB Plata League faces its final stretch and, with only three games to go, the weekend could be definitive for some of the teams involved in the fight for first place. Especially for Bueno Arenas Albacete and Grupo Alega Cantabria who will defend their privileged position on the way to the Final.
They have fought throughout the season to be able to become strong in the first place in the table and, therefore, at the Bueno Arenas Albacete they are willing to leave everything on the track in a final stretch in which they could achieve the greatest achievement in their history. . But to do so, David Varela’s men will have to beat a direct rival this weekend, Mi Arquitecto Benicarló, who arrives at El Parque from second place and with the same goal. Because the local victory could be definitive for the people of La Mancha while the visiting victory would once again equalize the fight for a leadership that would depend on a favorable average at this time to those of Alonso (+3). And all this under the watchful eye of a Sant Antoni Ibiza that will receive Zentro Basket and whose options would inevitably go through a victory for the visiting team.
On the other side of the country, the great battle will focus its first attention on Torrelavega where the Grupo Alega Cantabria will receive a needy Aquimisa Carbajosa in a key game for the Cantabrians. And it is that a step behind is strongly squeezed by a Hereda Ourense who will have to travel to Marbella for a fundamental duel to aspire to a first place from which Tizona Burgos would definitively say goodbye in case of defeat in his fiefdom in a duel against the EnerParking Navarra in which it will only be worth winning.
LEB SILVER LEAGUE – MATCHDAY 24:
– R. Gaudí Mollet vs. Hestia Menorca (S-5:00 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Valencia BC vs CB Cornellá (S-17:30h) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Bueno Arenas Albacete vs Mi Arquitecto Benicarló (S-7:30 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Safir Fruits Alginet vs. Decolor FG La Roda (S-7:30 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Sant Antoni Ibiza Feeling vs Zentro Basket (S-19:30h) | ChannelFEB.tv
– FC Cartagena vs. Real Canoe (S-8:00 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv
– El Ventero CBV vs. Herbalife Gran Canaria (D-12:30 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Zamora Enamora vs. Damex UDEA Algeciras (F-8:00 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv
– CB Marbella vs. Hereda Ourense (S-6:00 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Group Allega Cantabria vs Aquimisa Carbajosa (S-18:30h) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Clínica Ponferrada CDP vs. Melilla Sport Capital (S-18:30h) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Reina Yogurt Clavijo vs. Círculo Gijón (S-7:00 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Tizona Burgos vs EnerParking Navarra (S-7:00 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv
– Teknei Bizkais Zornotza vs. CB Morón (S-8:00 p.m.) | ChannelFEB.tv