With the leaders coming into play on Sunday afternoon, the LEB Oro League will begin its final stretch of competition this weekend with a total of four days full of intense emotions. The former, throughout a day in which Covirán Granada and Movistar Estudiantes will maintain their fight for promotion against two rivals from relegation positions and in which the great Catalan derby will mark the future of both teams in the competition.
FORECASTS: The pool of… Robertas Grabauskas (CB Almansa with Afanion)
TV: The whole day, on LaLigaSports.tv
FOLLOW-UP: Results – Calendar – Official page
Time is running out in the LEB Gold League in which the fight for promotion has reached a new dimension this week with the recovery of Movistar Estudiantes with two consecutive victories. In this way, the people of Madrid will travel to Huesca to face a Levitec Huesca La Magia already relegated, but which is going through the best moment of the course with two recent wins. A complicated match in which Diego Epifanio will seek 3/3 of him in order to remain firm in a lead in which Covirán Granada continues one step ahead thanks to the averge. Quite a privilege that they will defend in their fiefdom and against a CB Prat more than obliged to win given the push of their pursuers in the fight for permanence.
Two decisive duels that, however, will not be able to overshadow the great Catalan derby this Sunday with the duel between Bàsquet Girona and ICG Força Lleida in Fontajau. A clash in which the people of Lleida will not be able to count on Michael Carrera due to suspension, but in which the good moment of the team will try to overshadow a Bàsquet Girona turned into a roller during this final stretch of the competition.
Beforehand, the day will have started on a Friday night in which Leyma Coruña will try to prolong their good form by hosting Juaristi ISB on their court and in which CB Almansa and Melilla Sport Capital will seek their key victory for the permanence visiting some Cáceres. P. Humanity and EasyCharger Palencia launched towards the Playoffs for promotion. Something that HLA Alicante is also pursuing on its trip to the Acunsa Gipuzkoa track or a Palmer Alma Mediterránea that, after the heavy defeat at the WiZink Center, will return home to host Unicaja Banco Oviedo.
In between, a duel of ascending trajectories between a UEMC Real Valladolid touched by the magic wand of Paco García and who will fight for a new victory against a TAU Castelló that arrives in centenary mode.
LEB GOLD LEAGUE – MATCHDAY 31:
– Leyma Coruña vs. Juaristi ISB (F – 8:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Cáceres P. Humanity vs CB Almansa with Afanion (F – 8:45 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Easycharger Palencia vs. Melilla Sport Capital (F – 9:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– UEMC Real Valladolid vs TAU Castelló (S – 7:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Levitec Huesca La Magia vs Movistar Estudiantes (Sun – 12:30 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Bàsquet Girona vs ICG Força Lleida (Sun – 12:30 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Palmer Alma Medit. vs Unicaja Banco Oviedo (Sun – 6:00 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Covirán Granada vs. CB Prat (Sun – 6:30 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv
– Acunsa Gipuzkoa vs HLA Alicante (Sun – 7:30 p.m.) | LaLigaSports.tv