The Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Regular Season Round 19 following games, originally scheduled to be played on Thursday, January 6, and Friday January 7, have been suspended:
– ALBA Berlin vs. Panathinaikos OPAP Athens – Positives for COVID-19.
– Anadolu Efes Istanbul vs. FC Bayern Munich – Positives for COVID-19.
– Zalgiris Kaunas vs. Olympiacos Piraeus – Positives for COVID-19.
– Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade vs. Fenerbahce Beko Istanbul – Positives for COVID-19.
– Real Madrid vs. UNICS Kazan – Positives for COVID-19.
– LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne vs. AS Monaco – Positives for COVID-19.
– CSKA Moscow vs. FC Barcelona – Positives for COVID-19.
– Maccabi Playtika Tel Aviv vs. Bitci Baskonia Vitoria-Gasteiz – Local legislation imposing quarantine measures on the team after several Baskonia members tested positive for COVID-19.
Panathinaikos, EFES, Zvezda, Barcelona, Baskonia, UNICS, ASVEL and Olympiacos requested the suspensions.
Following the Special Regulations due to COVID-19, approved by the ECA Shareholders Executive Board, each game can be rescheduled up to three times, if there are available dates. Euroleague Basketball will coordinate with the affected teams the best options to reschedule the games. Alternative dates will be announced on official Euroleague Basketball platforms.
Seen at: Euroleague.net