If in the two first leg matches the local teams created a favorable atmosphere that intimidated their rivals, it will not be less on this occasion and it is that Wurzburg and La Fonteta They dress up with a clear mission, that of clothing their groups so that they maintain the advantages obtained in the first leg. The Avenue Perfumeries managed to prevail over a combative Cadi La Seu by a 66-73 that gives him an advantage of 7 points. For his part, the Valencia Basketball got from his visit to Fontajau a valuable +12 (49-61) that the Spar Girona will try to cut from minute one of the game.
In the first leg, the Urge team reacted firmly every time the Azulón team threatened to distance themselves, thus demonstrating great resistance that they will surely bring out in this second match of the tie. The blue and white team needs individualities like those of Irati Etxarri, Laura Peña or Laia Raventósbut he also urgently needs to find his best defensive version to stop the multitude of offensive variants that Perfumerías Avenida has and specifically, some sisters Samuelson in top form.
The atmosphere of the Würzburg will weigh and so will history, since while Cadí La Seu fights to reach its first final, Perfumerías Avenida has already passed this semifinal test sixteen consecutive times.
With a little more margin, 12 points, Valencia Basket arrives at this round with the intention of repeating last year’s achievement. To do this, they will have to endure the revenge of a Spar Girona that will try to amend the result from the initial moments. The Catalan team must achieve a superiority that they did not achieve in the first leg, since the maximum advantage obtained by the team from Alfred Julbe It was 5 points compared to the 16 that Valencia took. However, the potential scorer of Spar Girona cannot be overlooked, and if the Gironí team is reunited with its usual exterior success, it will not be long before they enter the game. The strategy of the taronja team is clear and it will be to prevent the rival from climbing the scoreboard at all costs. Bec Allen, Cristina Ouviña and Marie Gülich They were the treble that did the most damage in Girona and if they continue their trend, they will once again be decisive in the clash at La Fonteta.
LF ENDESA – FOURTH LEG:
– IDK Euskotren vs. Spar Girona (56-61) | MVP: M. Coulibaly – 21 val.
– Movistar Students vs. Valencia Basket (59-59) | MVP: M. Gretter – 38 val.
– Casademont Zaragoza vs. Cadí La Seu (57-75) | MVP: L. Raventós – 23 val.
– Lointek Gernika vs Perfumeries Avenue (70-85) | MVP: K. Copper – 29 val.
LF ENDESA – FOURTH ROUND:
– Spar Girona vs IDK Euskotren (67-54) | MVP: R. Gardner – 18 val.
– Cadí La Seu vs. Casademont Zaragoza (58-58) | MVP: A. Delaere – 21 val.
– Avenida Perfumeries vs. Lointek Gernika (73-43) | MVP: K. Samuelson – 23 val.
– Valencia Basket vs. Movistar Students (72-35) | MVP: R: Allen – 20 val.
LF ENDESA – SEMIFINALS FIRST LEG:
– Cadí La Seu vs Perfumerías Avenida (66-73) | MVP: K. Samuelson – 25 val.
– Spar Girona vs. Valencia Basket (49-61) | MVP: R. Allen – 18 val.
LF ENDESA – SEMIFINALS ROUND:
– Valencia Basket vs. Spar Girona (J5 – 7:00 p.m.) | Telesport
– Perfumeries Avenida vs. Cadí La Seu (J5 – 8:30 p.m.) | Twitch @BasketballESP