Published on June 4th, 2013 | by admin0
Real Madrid and FC Barcelona 2-0 in Playoff Action, Possible Sweep
Real Madrid and FC Barcelona are both off to a great start in their respective semifinals series during the ACB playoffs. Both teams are 2-0 and looking to sweep CAI Zaragoza and Herbalife Gran Canaria. Barca has struggled during the first two outings while Real Madrid seems more confident and comfortable. Real Madrid will head to Vitoria looking to make a full sweep of CAI Zaragoza, while FC Barcelona will try to close the tight series in Gran Canaria tomorrow night. The most likely basketball odds in the ACB Final will be against the two powerhouse teams: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona.
Remaining Semifinals Playoffs Schedule
- Real Madrid vs CAI Zaragoza 01/06/2013 19:00 h.
FC Barcelona Regal vs Herbalife Gran Canaria Do, 02/06/2013 12:40 h.
- CAI Zaragoza vs Real Madrid 04/06/2013 21:00 h.
Herbalife Gran Canaria vs FC Barcelona Regal Mi, 05/06/2013 21:00 h.
- *CAI Zaragoza vs *Real Madrid 06/06/2013 21:00 h.
*Herbalife Gran Canaria vs *FC Barcelona Regal 07/06/2013 21:00 h.
- *Real Madrid vs *CAI Zaragoza 08/06/2013
*FC Barcelona Regal vs *Herbalife Gran Canaria 09/06/2013 12:40 h.
If FC Barcelona and Real Madrid face again in the ACB Finals it will be the 12th time overall. For FC Barcelona they would have obtained a record in the ACB Finals by appearing seven years in a row. Led by head coach Xavi Pascual during the last six seasons.
- FC Barcelona Regal 2006-07 to 2012-13 7
- FC Barcelona 1985-86 to 1990-91 6
- FC Barcelona 1993-94 to 1996-97 4
- FC Barcelona 1998-99 to 2000-01 3