LACB has made official the schedule for the next edition of the Endesa League, which will begin on the weekend of September 18 and 19. A week before the Endesa Super Cup will be played in Tenerife.
The league competition will start strong with three days in just eight days. In the first, the recently promoted Río Breogán will open the game against sensation Lenovo Tenerife, at the same time as a Joventut-Bilbao Basket. The champion Barça will debut against UCAM Murcia and Real Madrid will play against Hereda San Pablo Burgos, with Valencia Basket-Baskonia as the highlight of the weekend.
This will be the first day of the Endesa League
- Saturday 18 September
- 18:00 Joventut-Bilbao Basket
- 18:00 Breogán River-Lenovo Tenerife
- 20:45 Coosur Real Betis-MoraBanc Andorra
- 20:45 Valencia Basket-Baskonia
- Sunday 19 September
- 12:30 Barça-UCAM Murcia
- 12:30 Urbas Fuenlabrada-Gran Canaria
- 17:00 Casademont Zaragoza-BAXI Manresa
- 18:30 Real Madrid-Inherit San Pablo Burgos
- 20:00 Unicaja-Monbus Obradoiro
The Copa del Rey is held between February 17 and 20 and the regular season will run until the weekend of May 14 and 15. On the 17th of that month the playoffs will begin, which could last until June 26 if all the games in the final have to be played.